© (Tim) 2009 - 2021

This is a gap in the web by The Artist Formerly Known As Tim Inklammern also known as A Symbol That He Has Lost Control.(.T.)

__I_n..II._________
                          I
                          I
                          I
                          I::::::::....        .
                          I     :::::  ::.   .   _            __...
        Y                I       '  '        'i
                          I                   '
                          I
                          I
                          I_________________
                          I o.       ,'   .  .
                          I      o °    °            . ..  
______________Io        .          .°''
                                    °                                                        $           .'          .